Welcome to the West Surrey Branch of the Motor Neurone Disease Association.
Our Branch is here to help and support not just those who live with the disease, but also their families, carers and friends. We:
- host monthly Drop-in meetings specifically for people living with MND and their family or carer (in the Guildford Cathedral refectory or combined with Branch meetings)
- help with the provision of physical aids for people with MND
- provide trained Association Visitors who can offer support and advice
- contribute to MND research
- issue a newsletter to our members
- hold open Branch meetings (usually in Church House in the Surrey Research Park)